Lately I have developed a major foot (or shoe) fetish. When your style is 'street chic minimal' jewellery and shoes are all you care for. And this season, when clothes don't impress me much, you can find EVERYTHING you need in accessories.
I really don't have the money for these candy shoes I stalk online, but it doesn't hurt to look (and dream), right?? And who knows, maybe one day I'll get a box to love...
these are my top picks for spring-summer, although I get it's not everyone's cup of tea.
everything Senso
and the affordable style dose. I love them to bits and they are not animal print stuffed, as they are two toned. (Vans Era, obviously)
*from this post on, I will be replying to individual comments so keep checking for awesome feedback!
xx




Shoes are the best acessory. I love boots and soon will have to put them away. Spring has arrived. Time for cute sandals and amazing heels.
ReplyDeleteyou're right!! sandals are always a accessory to shop for with excitement!
DeleteAlthough I love pretty shoes and own so so many I often find that I have like 4 or 5 pairs that I just keep reaching for and wear 90% of the time. Right now though I am really wanting a pair of leopard print slip on sneakers.
ReplyDeletewell there are always those pairs that when we buy we choose beauty over comfort, so then we just give them a look before we put on the usual ones. this look is pure love though, no? :p
DeleteCroc seems to be quite hot for shoes. We had to do an animal print design concept, and a lot of crocodile inspiration for me came from shoes. The only shoes I'm looking for are a pair of low heels to make me taller and keep me comfortable as I run around Paris for a month this summer, so any tips on those would be helpful. As far as shoe trends, I'm loving laser cutouts/perforated designs. Ugh, those London girls are too perfect. Oh, thoughts on Peaches Geldof? I'm just wondering about the cause of death, I didn't follow her much. Take care, love.
ReplyDeletethat's true!! I already have a pair (the classic Topshop ones in burgundy) and I am lurking on several others. wish they were cheaper! I would definitely report back on that with another post and I hope you find something to like :)
DeleteI was really shocked to read that she died. I didn't know who she was exactly, but she featured in several style magazines and I knew she was too young for this...I hope her family and especially her kids will be alright. We hear far too many deaths lately.
have a lovely morning, honey