Thursday, 17 April 2014

London Outfit Series no2

Everyday I see beautiful girls with so much style passing by, sitting next to me, waiting for the bus. I hope they don't notice that I look at them from top to bottom, trying to think how or why they picked the certain outfit. It can get pretty creepy if you think about it.

I always try to pick a well-put together outfit for the day. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I get mad as soon as I walk out of the door. Dark outfits (usually black) is my motto since my high school years. What changed is my nail color. I love love love dark (dark dark) blue nails. Never black.

The trainers was a (sad? maybe not) attempt to try the sporty chic look wearing 'heavy duty' trainers. It felt alright, although I missed my converse.




p.s. As far as my hair color is concerned, I should note that I tried to lighten my ends a couple of weeks ago. It's not very visible, but it gave me the 'change' I needed at the time. I will have a proper hair salon appointment soon though.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I bet they do, but when someone does that to me, I feel like I have lettuce stuck between my teeth or something!!

      Delete
  2. I'm getting a haircut in a couple weeks and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. enjoy darling!! and be sure to report back what you had them done to your hair!! I'm looking for inspiration all over :)

      Delete