Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Why today is a happy day

I decided to give this post a rather kindergarden title, because it was much needed. For the past four days (noticed I only posted new-ins, no words or news, huh?) I was feeling so so shitty. Everything felt moving, I couldn't smile and I was nauseous all the time. I got some bad news from people I love and care about, and combined to mine (bugs, exams, PMS) felt like a whole wall had fallen over me. I even had a little fever yesterday, but it wasn't something serious enough that a hot tea and bath couldn't fix.

Why today is a happy day.
I had my first exam this morning. Although I slept so little hours due to the neighbours and my fever, I did rather good on my test. I also saw some of my friends from uni, and some of my old friends (that I didn't want to speak to). I then went for a walk with Ka and we did some shopping. I got this for my living room from Zara Home (I love this store) and it smells amazing! I'm planning to get the smaller one for my bathroom too.
Then I found a pair of black skinny jeans on Zara- just like the ones I was looking for. It was among the maternity sales items and it was on my size! I guess someone has "hidden" it to find it afterwards (that is something I would do :p) So I got it for 15 euros and I'm very happy about this purchase.

Then a mechanic came to my home to bug-proof it even more, and I have to say I smiled after such a long time! I mean I'm not relaxed yet, but I'm having a good progress.

And afterwards, before I started studying, I decided to make the move. I ordered a bag off of amazon. Yes, it is a fake designer bag. Before you get judgemental, I will say that I wanted the bag for such a long time and that, of course the money is the main problem that I don't buy the original one, I couldn't possibly wear a real leather item. That is why I'm not buying the bag I wanted from Zara either. It's cow leather. So no.

Another reason to smile: the first smell of autumn. I'll take that!

Any guesses which bag it is?
hint: it's not a Chanel. I would never buy a fake Chanel. there are boundaries :p


xx

5 comments:

  1. Those are brilliant reasons to smile. :) SO happy for you!
    I can't wait to see your bag. Loads of fake designer bags you would never know weren't real. Please post a pic when it arrives!
    Take care,
    Sirenne x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for cool bags! I am glad you are happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. either fake coach, or fake louis ! lol i would never pay the price for a real on, not when kids are dying around the world due to poverty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea behind this post :D You're the best kind of inspiring.

    *high five* Nice score on the jeans! Lol I hide stuff too XD

    Oooh I love the smell of Autumn. While I'm happy to be seeing the first spring blooms I really miss the smell of cool mornings and autumn leaves.

    Good luck for the rest of your exams!

    ReplyDelete