Today is one of these days when everything seems black. I couldn't sleep (again) last night, and today was the ugly consequence of that. Irritated, bored, sleepy and just not in the mood. For anything.
On top of that I got the usb stick with Milan photos. Lots of them. It was nice to see all the cool places and the smiley faces, but I couldn't help but notice (and judge) my body on all of them. My god, who is this round person? My arms look bigger than ever and my cheeks are so full it looks like I'm gonna blow up. Yes, I maybe judged too hard but honestly, I must do something about this.
Summer isn't over, holidays are not over and I can't stay that way.
I will start recording my eating and weight daily here. There's no other way.
In other news, tomorrow I'm working for five hours at a children's theme park. I hope I don't strangle any of them! It will be nice to stay away from food half the day.

Sorry you're having a bit of a rubbish day. Insomnia sucks! Good luck tomorrow! x
ReplyDeleteInsomnia sucks. It's killing me along with these rubbish days. I hope tomorrow is better for you. x
ReplyDelete