no, I try not to get too frustrated. Again. I'm just going to try my best for these last days. And it's not only the weight thing. I mean, a trip to NY for a girl who has only seen Europe (well, most of it though) is a BIG deal.
I'm excited. I'm also happy that each of these last three years I have set one big goal at my wish list and it has been achieved! I am nervous though that something will go wrong at the last moment. Fingers crossed it will be ah-mazing!
Of course shopping is a first! Dresses, bikinis, shorts, t-shirts, shoes, sandals and more shoes! I really want a "NY hearts ME" tee. Does anybody know if I can find one easily?? I want something more than the NY hearts ME shirt (although I love that too). Oh, and you know what else I want for the summer? A white scarf with black skulls (Alexander McQueen like) and a cross ring. Yes I think for this summer I'm going rock n' lace! (..even if the two don't match really).
And there is a plan, yes! Up to 600 cals per day, 4 times gym, one spinning class. And lot's of smiles and happy faces!
Cause spring has come :D
17 days? Whoaaa!!!! I see the excitement shining through the lines :) Keep on smiling, being this optimistic and everything will be just fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThe best of luck to you, my darling!!
Love,
Lu.
I'm going to Crete in 17 days so I'm hoping to lose 7 pounds by that, not gonna happen', but a girl can always dream right ? :)
ReplyDeleteWhat are you eating for these 17 days? :)
Love your blog, good luck ♥
New York is big on tourism. You'll probably spend a couple of hours looking for that shirt... then find it at a little stall on the side of 5th avenue. Then you'll turn the corner and see that every shop for the next 20 blocks has them too. :P At least that's what it was like when I went a few years ago. <3 I'm insanely jealous!
ReplyDeleteSpring spring spring! The time before it's NECESSARY to look good in shorts, the time where we become tan and gorgeous in shorts, the time of beautiful re-birth :D
ReplyDeletexo
Victoria
I love New York. It is so amazing. You will definitely find tee everywhere and they are cheap. You must get tickets to a broadway show. I suggest the Phantom of the Opera but if you want something a little more light hearted The Little Mermaid was adorable.
ReplyDeleteI lost weight during my last trip to New York. I'm going to give the credit to all the walking I did.
I live in NY and the city is beautiful this time of year. You're going to have a blast girl :)
ReplyDeleteNew York looks gorgeous. Lucky girl. :D
ReplyDeleteyeah, you absolutely will be able to find that shirt easily. like some of the other girls said, once you find em, you'll see them everywhereee
ReplyDeleteSounds amazing! Well done! I want a scarf with sculls tooo <3
ReplyDeleteNew York is my favorite city. You are so lucky to be going! Enjoy it hun:)
ReplyDeleteI nominated you for the versatile blogger award:)
You'll definitely be able to find that shirt in NY.
ReplyDeleteI hate New York with a burning passion (I live too close to it to like it :/), but you're going to have an awesome time! There's so many things to do there. The Natural History Museum is my favourite--I could spend the whole day in there.
xoxo
I wanted to stop by and let you know we are having a giveaway over out my blog to celebrate our first birthday. Please stop by and join.
ReplyDelete