Okay, we are settled. We picked a nice spot to camp, and our tent has now a Manchester sports flag on top, because we forgot the sun-block cover. Thanks, random guys, for the alternative. We were also lacking some other basic stuff but when you are a group of 4 women, you can find anything you need, apparently.
This could be fun, even though the place is barely organised for a festival. Booze, pot, loud music by the river, I could survive that. The shower water was ice cold. I took a quick shower, because it was starting to get dark. I then changed into my favourite Zara skirt, while I was still decent looking and had clean hair, without having 'camping survivor' written all over me. The night program was packed with different DJ sets, it was dark all around, and we were all dancing to the beat.
I was looking for some gin or tequila or even vodka, because we could only find beer/cocktails. And there he was, a guy drinking something out of a cup. I thought 'to hell, I'll ask where he found that, he looks cute'.
He was really polite, and offered to bring me some vodka-red bull next time he went to his tent to refill his cup. In the meantime, we talked about our lives, while dancing to the music. I warned him I was a biologist and I could identify if he put something in my drink (just to joke with him, but also he was a complete stranger so I had to be a little cautious). I then looked to see who he came to the festival with. And then I saw his friend.
The time stopped.
*this is the third post of a number of posts that will explain and report everything about this summer. I think it is a good idea to do this like a little book themed series*
xx
He was really polite, and offered to bring me some vodka-red bull next time he went to his tent to refill his cup. In the meantime, we talked about our lives, while dancing to the music. I warned him I was a biologist and I could identify if he put something in my drink (just to joke with him, but also he was a complete stranger so I had to be a little cautious). I then looked to see who he came to the festival with. And then I saw his friend.
The time stopped.
*this is the third post of a number of posts that will explain and report everything about this summer. I think it is a good idea to do this like a little book themed series*
xx

Offering someone a vodka-red bull is like slapping them in the face.
ReplyDelete/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com
♥
I'm anxiously awaiting Chapter 3!
ReplyDelete