June 2014.
It's the last summer I'm spending on this island. Five whole years have passed, each one with wonderful memories. Some with horrible, too. I guess these are called the 'university years', and I regret nothing. In less than two months I am moving to London. One of my biggest dreams is coming true.
My classes are finally over. I am graduating on September, when I am finishing my essay and then I would be a 'biologist'. I don't know how I feel about it, but this summer is all mine. I deserve it, yet I don't have the energy to plan ahead.
July 3rd.
Having my morning coffee, I am looking around my house. My fairy lights, my minimal decoration, all these memories. I wish I had the time to make some more, last ones. In the bedroom, preferably, because George was a disaster, yet again. Why do I bother? Anyway, I would really like a summer fling right now. But I don't get that lucky with wishes, I know that.
Guess that chapter closes for me and then it's London. A blank page. It's all planned. Time flies quickly, they say.
July 24th.
I really don't feel like leaving tomorrow. I mean, a three day music festival with camping sounds fun but I don't listen to house music and I am pretty sure these will be my period days. This is my only chance to do something different this summer though. Great.
I am seeing my sister and two of my close girl friends, so there's the fun part of it. We leave far away from each other so this will be the time to catch up and dance around with alcohol by the river. I mean, between period pains and tampons. Great.
*this is the second post of a number of posts that will explain and report everything about this summer. I think it is a good idea to do this like a little book themed series*
xx

Looking forward to more of this <3
ReplyDelete/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com
♥
So glad to hear an update from you. Looking forward to many more
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Glad to hear from you! Love those shoes!
ReplyDelete