Monday, 26 May 2014

New In: Skin care

Returning to my house after three months, the first thing I noticed missing were my skincare products. Was I all out? Did I take them with me in London and forgot them there? Who knows.

Having purchased almost everything from Topshop make up, my make up bag couldn't really zip up. Happily enough, I kept on wearing all these products on my face, forgetting I was out of my favourite cleansing soap (Effaclar- La Rose Posay). Getting out of the shower, I looked everywhere to find a body lotion, but failed repeatedly. Where did all my Victoria's Secret body lotions go? Forget it.

So, first things first, I needed to 'donate' some money to my local drugstore. I figured, why not try something new while summer is just around the corner. So without any doubt, Korres was stuck in my head. I love this brand. LOVE it.

First stop, The Body Shop. Coconut is such a trademark smell for summer. I'm not a big fan of vanilla, but a body lotion in a spray bottle can do no wrong. Luckily the vanilla smell isn't that strong, so it's coconut all the way!


Second stop, drugstore. My local drugstore stocks up on Korrres products like no one else! It's a great store to see everything new and if you are a regular there, they always give you some sort of discount. I was curious for the sleeping facial and got so excited to receive the wild rose scrub as a present on top of a discount! Korres really knows how to please its audience. The scrub made my skin really happy, and know I'm waiting for the night time to apply the cream as well. I also got my cleansing soap, and they gave me a small Avene face suncream. Now I am all set for great glowing summer skin!


Do you have any holy grails on skin care?

No comments:

Post a Comment