Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Body Rambling

I just thought I'd pop into here and wish you all a lovely Wednesday. I am feeling way more calm than last week (getting my period definitely helps) and I am back on track in my nutrition. I am half way through de-bloating and starting again for achieving weight loss!

Couple of people have again commented on me having lost some weight, it's a fact now. I thought I would feel amazing, like they are giving me a huge compliment. Well, you know what? Now that I can see it myself, I have worked and bled for it, I don't need no fucking 'compliment'. The quotes here are for the friends who say it as an obligation, as an obvious 'this cup of coffee is nice' type of thing. But okay, no hate. I do this for myself, I will continue to do it until I feel ah-mazing. To the others, who genuinely are happy for my achievement, thank you so much.

You know, I am not being a bitch here. My friends as well as my 'friends' know that I have almost been hospitalised due to my nutrition. That I feel confident in a thinner body and I strive for that. In bad ways and in good ways. So now that I have never been healthier, a cheer would be nice.

But again, this is a personal goal and I would first cheer with myself, before letting anybody ruin it for me. I should probably get back to studying, keep me in your prayers.

some outfit inspiration.
must-not-shop-until-London-time.
seriously though.


6 comments:

  1. I've been rooting for you the whole time sweetie. You're doing awesome. Keep up the good work.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who needs "friends"? Either people care about you or they don't. Do whatever feels right for you.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with studying. I hate doing that, haha.
    Anyway. Do whatever you want and what makes you happy. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are reaching your healthiest. I wish you much luck.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't let others OR the disorder destroy you.

    OMFG I NEED THOSE SHOOOOOOOES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing so well, dear. I'm glad you got your period - both from a nutrition standpoint and a not-preggers one haha :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete