Saturday, 15 December 2012

London Shopping

So I tried to gather almost everything I purchased from my trip to London and show it to you! Excuse the poor quality, it was a cloudy day today, and please comment with your favourites!


Topshop tee, already one of my faves, shit quality though
Primark shirt
(my first ever purchase from Primark, not a big fan)
Urban Outfitters dress (this is the back of it) on SALE!
Urban Outfitters sweater (this is the back), so over sized I'm wearing it as a casual chunky dress with tights :)
Topshop real leather purple on one side, black on the other, bag. VERY handy on a night out!
Brandy Melville's gym bag.
I was SO thrilled to discover a Brandy Melville at London!!
Brandy Melville again. I've got so many compliments on this shirt.
Brandy Melville, and personal favourite and a winter must-have!
From Anthropologie's sale, obviously.
Even a candle is overpriced in there..but such a pretty store!!
Topshop studded cardigan, slouchy and soft!
My new cases, from Topshop, I don't know which one to like the most!
Kurt Geiger boots.
I tried like a hundred of similar boots but decided to get these. Love them!

So, all in all, these are my main purchases. What is your favourite one? I also got some underwear and sweats from Victoria's Secret and a couple of simple earrings from U.O. The last thing I wanted but decided not to have it, are a pair of studded biker boots, that I got online yesterday for under-the-tree present. Photos when they arrive!

have a beautiful pre-holidays weekend everyone :)

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the boots. And the blue case better than the other. You did such a wonderful job at everything you got. Have a great weekend sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the studded cardigan! I've been thinking about making my own, it shouldn't be too difficult. I also have gotten a few things from asos lately, I should post pics sometime, especially when my creepers arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The iPhone cases, omg! *Dies*

    Fuck I wish I could afford an iPhone now! (I'd probably break it but HOLY SHIT SO PRETTY!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd actually wear everything you bought. Especially those cardigans and sweaters. Nothing better than an oversized cardigan.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the big handbag and the striped sweater from Anthropologie. OMG I cannot wait to shop in London. Assuming all my shit goes through and I'm not like starving broke and can't afford to go.

    ReplyDelete