What can I say, a hectic schedule suits me.
Of course I have to cut back on such expenses if I want to be able to SHOP in London. I mean, sure I'm gonna shop, who doesn't when they go on such holidays, but I want the motivation to buy something very very pretty! So cut back on the expenses and cut back on the food, and you'll be a happy wannabe Londoner among the real ones (you know that is my dream, don't you?).
These pretty things caught my eye. I mean, sure the first shop I'll visit will be Urban Outfitters -no store can take away this love- but then off to AllSaints I'll go! I must try these!! They are seriously overpriced though. Like, seriously.
And now that I struggle to grow my nails back, I must have this. The only way I can enjoy a dark manicure without it being too emo. Don't get me wrong, I wear dark nails all the time (my signature used to be dark purple nails) but with black I get mixed feelings. But this looks so cool. SO so cool. Tell me what do you think/ have you tried it?
Off to get dressed for uni.
Stay happy and motivated :)
xx

Love those boots!
ReplyDeleteI want matte nailpolish SO BAD but it's too expensive for me :(
ReplyDelete