Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Everyone has a secret

Today I decided to go total black. Black is definitely my  go-to colour when it comes to clothes. If I could choose one colour to dress up, that would be black. If, on the other hand, I could choose three, then these would have to be black, grey and dark mint. Grey doens't suit me very much cause I'm so pale due to aneamia (not the sexy kind of pale, the sick-yellowish one), but I love it eternally.

My calorie intake stayed under 1000 today as well. I had to go to university and read a couple of reviews for a class. I wasn't needed at the lab today so I spent the whole day at the reading room, studying from my netbook and looking at cute guys -who in my school aren't that many :p

I didn't go to the gym but I did two Youtube workout videos that made me sweat nicely. Luckily I was alone in here so no one had to see me lying on the floor trying to catch my breath after only 20 minutes!

this is my motto for the week :)

I love you !
xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm in black, blue or charcoal grey. I love grey, it's so versatile and comes in so many wonderful shades.

    <3

    ReplyDelete