Saturday, 9 July 2011

Wonderland

Now I have access to my blog I can't stop posting, can I?
I am happy today. I am definitely happier now that I am back to eating just a special K bar and plain coffee for breakfast and not philadelphia bagels and chocolate chips cookies -my god. Back to feeling dizzy and weak. It makes me happy to see my already baggy clothes fall on me without my belly holding them.. I love these little silver dots I see when I stand up. Have you seen them? It's magic (I know it's also a hint to eat or lie down but I've missed them so much).

Maybe I should let you know that I am aware of this situation. I know the paragraph I just wrote is pure craziness. But as long as my head doens't hurt and I don't fall to the floor, why is it so wrong to feel good about myself? Sadly this is the way for me.
In a couple of hours I am meeting two friends for lunch at TGI Friday's. Am I nervous? Not a lot. I know what to order and what to avoid. But let's face it. It's suicide for my stomach no matter what I eat. I don't mind because (I have written this so many times) I must find the good side of everything and stay happy.
It's not about me anymore. I'm hurting the people who love me -cause I've realised there are some people who love me, yes. So it's basically about them. If I deserved to be loved then they don't deserve what I am doing to them. I will stay happy for as long as I can and everyone will be okay no?

p.s. Spell check doesn't work so forgive me for ANY mistakes...

3 comments:

  1. You know that first paragraph was craziness and I know it too, and I'm thinking it's probably almost equally as crazy that I am jealous of your day and your dizziness and silver dots...

    I hope you had a good lunch with your friends honey,

    Love AJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to be empty and pure isn't it?
    I'm super jealous you are able to do that..in 3 weeks I'll be home and right there with you..floating away
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little silver dots too, we can all be crazy together
    xxo

    ReplyDelete