Tuesday, 5 April 2011

10 days 10 days 10 days

What a lovely day. Tuesdays are fun because I have to wake up early and call the gym, to attend spinning class cause there are a certain number of bikes. Then I sleep again for a little while haha.

So today I had another important thing to do. Get authorization for my NY trip. I was so nervous not to make mistakes, but all went well and now I am only 10 days and 10hours away!
Not sure I can make the 54 by next week but this morning the scale showed 56.1
I will definitely try and promise tomorrow it goes to 55 point.

ribs? I have to admit I love mine.
sometimes I hug them..do you hug them too or I am just crazy?
nice tan, awesome legs!
careful of the sun exposure ladies!
may I say I love this photo?
idk if she's a celeb, but I really wish it was me :)

11 comments:

  1. Love those legs! I miss my tan summer body :(
    Good luck on 55! I'm sure you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos <3 Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have gone back to bed this morning. I am so exhausted I can barely hold my head up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the ridges of mine when I go to sleep or stretch. Just kind of feel the curves in between them. It's so new and nice. :) sending you skinnies doll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giiiiirrrrrl, 10 days, that's so freaking EXCITING!!! You can definitely get down to 54, love, I believe in you!

    Have you started packing yet? ;)

    Love love love!!
    Lu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NY is awesome. You'll love it. I have a lot of friends that live there, which is fortunate for me. I'm actually going to Europe for the first time this summer.

    55 is all yours :-) you can do it yay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I'd love to be able to show a sneaky bit of bra while sipping my Starbucks but I'm just not that cool X-P
    Good luck with getting down to 55, should be a breeze. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. New York, that IS exciting. I used to want to live there when I was a kid lol.
    Liking the pictures, specially the first one cos ribs are my favourite bones, is it weird to have a favourite bone?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey, you've been selected for Versatile blogger award, check my blog for details.

    Love,
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES I do the same with my ribs trust me, especially whenever I'm feeling awkward or feeling super fat in public I just put my hand there a bit and calm myself down.. I know I sound crazyyy (:

    ReplyDelete