Saturday, 1 February 2014

This is pure madness.

February.

Finally, a new start, because apparently the new year wasn't classified as 'a new start' for me. Don't get me wrong, in the big picture (if and when I want to see it) it's been a good year so far but stress is all over me. Not the productive kind, no. The paranoia hit me this past week. Yesterday was a bad day too.

The fact that my graduation date is coming closer IF I pass my exams really stresses me out. I mean, I can't sleep, think, laugh, study, eat (or I over-eat, of course). Everyone tries to calm me down but then they think that it is so silly and that I am overreacting. Which I am, but I don't do it on purpose. I try to convince myself to keep calm.

Today is a better day. But these panic waves come and go so who knows. The exam on Tuesday is an easy one to study (not to pass), so I'd better relax and do it. One week and a half left. On the 12th I have my last one and then I can finally calm down. Whatever happens.
I still have a presentation, an essay and another test to write but they're not that stressful. And next month I'd be at rainy London. I try to remember how much I wanted it, because right now this causes me even more stress.

Madness. Pure madness.

(from the gypsyone tumblr)

2 comments:

  1. Surround yourself with things that make you feel calm then. Black coffee, tea, smiles. Wear a favorite outfit on the day of exams. Remember how excited you always get about London. Take care dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your mind set on London. Remind yourself that you're working this hard for something. It will be ok dear.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete