Saturday, 14 September 2013

Life Update (uni, diet, shopping)

Saturday already and I am counting the days until Thursday, secretly hoping everything goes well. I have my two exams that are super important to pass and will form my next year, so I kinda need all the luck I can have (along with plenty hours of studying).

My diet is going well, I suppose. I am really giving this whole healthy eating- healthy losing thing a chance. I am not dizzy anymore and I have lost two kilos in two weeks. Me and my dietitian talked and she asked me about my goal, because I believe deep inside she knows I am sort of disordered in that matter. I told her the truth, that my (first) goal is hitting 56 kilos. That is, 5 kilos down.
I just want to feel pleased and confident about myself, right? To gain my body back, because two years now it didn't feel like I owned my body- harsh, I know. So if 56 is a good point for me, yes I'll stop. I really don't want to play these ED games anymore... But, we'll see about that in a month or so, that I will hopefully reach 56-57.

I also did some shopping (finally!!). My Asos packages never really arrived over summer, but the guys over there were more than helpful and replaced everything for me. So I got this Cheap Monday jumpsuit, a pack of rings to layer (two or three at a time), an awesome pair of ankle boots and a Utility Jacket that will be helpful for fall. Now I just need an H&M and a Sephora when I will visit my hometown, and I will be ready for the new semester!

Really in love with Jessica Heart's style.
Both formal and informal, she's got it.




7 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you're giving the healthy diet/weight loss a chance. My warning is to be careful that you maintain a regimen that still puts you towards weight loss. I shifted into a healthy diet, but began maintaining weight rather than losing. Otherwise, I'm so glad about the shift in your mindset! No more ED games will be wonderful. Xo, darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running with a yorkie? She's not fooling anyone!

    Stay awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your exams. I know you will do awesome. And keep up the hard work on your dieting. It sounds like you're doing great. Cute boots. I'm so jealous.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Have you tried the Jadera Pills, you can Lose up to 38 lbs the 1st Month! you can buy them at wloss.miiduu.com if you have any question just ask me at originaljadera@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to hear that you are taking care of yourself and trying hard to be healthy. I am sending wonderful thoughts your way.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you're doing well with the healthy eating plan; good for you!!

    Shopping is always good therapy. ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete