Saturday, 20 July 2013

All seems blue-rr

There's a time when you amaze yourself of how put-together you look. Summer is here, yet I am on a 24/7 schedule, while almost everybody else is vacationing. Lab work, a job, diet, some boys, an Asos haul.
Most of the days you will find me smiling and telling nice things to everyone; truth is, I am scared of myself. I don't like this normal thing, I feel uncomfortable. Maybe this is all new, so I'm staying strong. In other news, one kilo is lost this week, yet I refused to go to the beach today. My ED is really coming back the days when I'm so freaking busy(when was really gone though?), which is weird but also very helpful. This is the time when I'm loosing the weight, you'll see.

With the wonderful news that I passed a very difficult exam last June, I have only 5 more for August. Five more, and I take my fucking degree. Well I can't graduate even if I pass everything this August (non achievable thing), cause on March I'm moving to London for three months for practise work. And I'm so looking forward to it. SO MUCH.

the lovely India Rose

blurry kisses,
annamaria *

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your exam and good luck on the others. I hope the summer will.continue to go for you. But do take some time for you!

    ReplyDelete