Wednesday, 19 June 2013

I'm thinking of a Happy Birthday

Right this moment.

When everything in your life belongs to yourself, no one else. When you have so many people around you to care about and care for you. When you are just a student in this whole fucking world. When the sun is going down, and you listen to this song. When the guy outside your window is another student; you see each other every day yet you'll never meet. When you have so much to think about, dramas and happy moments. When your exams are the most stressful thing; and the reason to meet new people- who knew. When the wind blows through your hair.

When you smile every day.

Then, you play it on repeat.
You care of nothing.
You are happy.
You're turning 23 tomorrow.
:)


1 comment:

  1. It's so great to hear you are happy. :) I'm glad for you and I hope it stuck around for some time.

    ReplyDelete